- New 2018 running shoes, apparel, and gear is arriving daily so drop in soon to see what’s hot for this running year!
- The racing season commences with the Potato Cup at the Nordic Ski Center on Saturday, January 27th. Register online at this link or at the Nordic Center on race day from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for $25. Registration includes a Krieg neck gator and entry into a raffle with some pretty spectacular prizes. All races (15k, 10k, 5k, and 3k) will start at 10 AM with a prize ceremony, raffle, and snacks after racers finish. Thanks to Pocatello Cross Country Ski Foundation for hosting this event every year!
- February Art Walk – Friday, February 2nd, 5 – 8 PM
It is portable whole food fuel you can take with you anywhere and use anytime. Running, biking, hiking, surfing, paddling…. traveling, relaxing…. whatever YOU love to do!
PocketFuel Nut Butter blends are made from 100% natural, whole food ingredients found in nuts, seeds and fruits. Each blend is a slow burning, easy to digest fuel providing a natural & sustained energy boost to help your body to thrive and reach its maximum potential.
- See more at: http://www.pocketfuelnaturals.com/about/about-our-products/#sthash.X7xI9P0m.dpuf
- Tuesday Night Track – returning Spring at ISU
- Wednesday Night Group Run – 6:00 PM at PR Co.
- Saturday Morning Group Run – 7:30 AM at PR Co.
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v8
- New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v4
- New Balance 1400 v5
- New Balance Track Spikes
- Brooks Levitate
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
- Brooks Launch 5
- Brooks Ravenna 9
- Brooks Caldera 2
- Brooks Transcend 5
- Brooks PureFlow 7
- Hoka One One Arahi 2
- Altra Superior 3.5
- Mizuno Wave Rider
- Mizuno Wave Inspire
- Sale shoes 50% off… selection includes models from Altra, Brooks, & Scott